• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Question about weird symptoms on Bhut jolokia

First hello to everyone. I'm a newly registered user but I've often read it before. A lot of useful information and user experiences so I'm glad I found it a few months ago when I started with my first year of chili growing.

Now to the problem. One of my chili plants has developed worrisome symptoms and from the little knowledge I have I think it's the end for the plant but I want to make sure before discarding it.

I'll attach photos, so you can maybe give advice or any info that would be useful. I'm suspecting a bacterial infection but I might be wrong. Around 95 % of the pods and around 5 % of leaves have the symptoms.

Pics:

bump

Don't want to be an annoyance but I'd really appreciate some help or tips. I'm not totally sure if there is a chance to treat the plant or none at all. It would be nice to get it back to normal, but if nothing is possible I'll be forced to discard it completely. :neutral:

It does look bacterial. Sometimes it can be treated when caught early. Sorry to say once it reaches the pods the plants done, IMO.
Your soil or medium could be the cause, make sure you have good drainage and airy soil. Also try adding a little h202 during watering periodically. I can't remember the dilution rate off hand you'll have to look it up.

Back