• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

quick overview of 2018 glog

i wasnt  on this forum last year. so i thought id post up what i grew then.

IMG_7698.JPG

IMG_7704.JPG

IMG_7856.JPG

IMG_7950.JPG

IMG_8045.JPG

IMG_8053.JPG

IMG_8085.JPG

IMG_8106.JPG

IMG_8187.JPG

IMG_8233.JPG

IMG_8254 (Edited).JPG

IMG_8256.JPG

IMG_8295.JPG

IMG_8354.JPG

IMG_8355.JPG

IMG_8375.JPG

IMG_8398 (Edited).JPG

IMG_8464.JPG

IMG_8467.JPG

IMG_8694.JPG

IMG_8695.JPG

IMG_8715 (Edited).JPG

IMG_8710.JPG

IMG_8723.JPG

IMG_8726 (Edited).JPG

IMG_8743.JPG

IMG_8744.JPG

IMG_8760.JPG

IMG_8772.JPG

IMG_8776.JPG

IMG_8764.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7869.JPG
    IMG_7869.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 36
Awesome grow last year. Lots of great
pods out of those beautiful plants!

Good luck in the upcoming season - hope
to see some great things in this years
grow, Scott.

thanks guys! last year was my first year growing from seed and only my third year having a garden. I was pretty pleased with the outcome.

Sawyer said:
Beautiful harvest. Are those orange ones habanada?

yes sir! and those pics only show a small portion of what they produced. each plant gave me at least 75 and they were just getting started. I had them producing up until November when the cold finally killed them. still had prob 200+ unripe on the plants.  I didn't like them all that much by themselves. but dried and powdered in a chili pepper powder they added a lot of flavor.

PaulG said:
Awesome grow last year. Lots of great
pods out of those beautiful plants!

Good luck in the upcoming season - hope
to see some great things in this years
grow, Scott.
thank you!  got huge plans this year. I may even of gone overboard. lol

still lots to learn and try out different techniques. I really enjoyed the fermented jalapeno and cayenne. the idea this year is to ferment and powder some of every pepper.   for some reason the habanada didn't turn out well fermented so I had to toss them.

couldn't find the picture when posting but the jalapeno, Anaheim, and cayenne got to over four feet some over five. the habanada ended up being there very own jungle unto themselves because I ran out of space and planted them closer than I should have.  it sure didn't hurt their production though. those still got to three feet or taller and very bushy.  

Back