• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Quick Question Regards Planting Seedlings

Just Started my Seedlings about a Week I have 2 Seedlings out of 6, Is it Too Late to start Them or Em I just in Time? ? Im in So Cal, Ontario California To Be Exact, ....Not Canada its Naga Morich so I know they Take Longer to Grow than Usual Peppers, My Second Year Growing so Im not Really Used to this Questions

Thanks for the Welcome Back, Its been a while just couldnt start Because Ive been Moving so Much from Home to Apartment to Apartment but Feels to be Back in the Growing and Pepper Business well Hope I Get a Few Peppers this Year better than No Pepper.

What's the alternative?  I mean, you have the seedlings, you might as well see what you can get them to do, right?

Put 'em in containers and you should be able to overwinter them with a brief period indoors, I would think, so even if they don't give you a crop this time you've got a head start for next year.

Also, every darn time I see your username, I get that song stuck in my head!  Aargh. :-)

-NT

ntenny said:
What's the alternative?  I mean, you have the seedlings, you might as well see what you can get them to do, right?

Put 'em in containers and you should be able to overwinter them with a brief period indoors, I would think, so even if they don't give you a crop this time you've got a head start for next year.

Also, every darn time I see your username, I get that song stuck in my head!  Aargh. :-)

-NT
What Song?
Portuge said:
Well Vic if ya need anything pm me your new address... Still have some seeds left if ya need em
I Really Appreciate the Help, Lucky me I Have tons of Seeds from What People Gave me here, and Some Seeds that I saved from What I Grew 

Back