vendor Rainbow Chili Seeds

After seeing the wicked looking Primo pods, I really wanted to grow some. Rainbow Chili Seeds had seeds available. Since he is a member here, I placed an order. The order arrived very promptly, from Ohio to CA in I think three days. Just got it today. They gifted me some Jonah seeds and some Impact (F1 progeny).

Very nice! I recognize the Impact won't be stable yet, but I'm hoping for some kind of crazy cool pods. We'll see what grows.

Thanks, Vlad!

I totally agree. I also bought seeds from Rainbow Chili seeds and was very happy with what I received. His shipping is very fast and he always gives extra seeds. When I asked Vlad certain questions he answered right away and was very helpful and polite. He is very respected.

I totally agree. I also bought seeds from Rainbow Chili seeds and was very happy with what I received. His shipping is very fast and he always gives extra seeds. When I asked Vlad certain questions he answered right away and was very helpful and polite. He is very respected.

Thank you very much for the positive imput :lol:

Thank you for positive imput :lol:

Just received an order from Vladan. Very fast shipment and very happy. Also received two "gift" packets. Very cool. So happy to finally get CAP 691 seeds!

VqqpIVm.jpg

Back