• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Rainy day here, guess I'll Deseed & Snack on samples from my sfrb's...

Two sfrb's full of pods were delivered yesterday. Yay.
Today it's been raining pretty steadily so no gardening.
Instead, it was "Sample your new fresh peppers while you remove the seeds prior to drying day".
It was like the old "1 for you, 1 for me. 1 for you 1 for me..." routine.
So far I've eaten :
Half a Large Yellow Hab,
A whole Fogose Hab, (awesome, munch munch a for sure on next year's grow list),
A whole Petenero, (another on the for sure grow list, too bad i only have 2 more!)
Half a Yellow Bhut, (ouch, great flavor but sweat and snot was dripping),
Half a Red Fatali, (another great tasting pepper i may try next year),
A whole Aji Fantasy, (cue heavenly music- super great flavor with hust a wee bit of heat- you could eat these all day. A for sure on the grow list),
Half a Peach Bhut, (again, incredible flavor. I was shocked at how much I limed it. Then the heat came on lol. Still, I liked this one! A "possible" on the grow list.

I think, maybe I can squeeze a few more in today. Any suggestions?
I still have a 7 pot primo yellow, a 7 pot orange, a mystery orange twisted pepper, maybe a cumari o' passarinho, a yellow scotch bonnet, aji cristal x 7 pot bs red, or a pimenta de heyde. Maybe if the usps gets here on time, that is.
Tonight is a sampling night at a buddy's house. I may have to bring a reaper and "its" friends!

Ohhhhhhhhhh, your gut is going to hate you later for doing that. :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

Sounds like fun though. Nice way to spend a rainy Thursday.

Ohh.. it hated me - maybe 15 minutes after posting that i was doubled over! Maybe 30 minutes of i'm dying right now pain then all was fine. Lol
I have extras of a few of these peppers, i think you might like some of them.
if you want, i can drop some off at your place!

I appreciate the offer Bryant, but I am up to my eyeballs in peppers over here and I'm working on another harvest tomorrow. The last thing I need is more peppers :D

I don't know if your box had any trinidad scorpion mustards but if it did I suggest those! They're awesome!

Nope... no trini scorp mustards :-( .. maybe in the bext box from Chris. I can't rememberwhat was in. Sad, isn't it?!
No problem Jeff. I saved an Aji Fantasy, a Petenero, a peach bhut & a Fogose Hab for yout in case you wanted or needed to taste them...
That Petenero.& the Aji Fantasy were really good. Mod to low heat (compared to my usual 7 pots and brain strains.).
Getting ready to pack up some fresh peppers and powders to sample over at a fellow heat addict's home..
let's see...
what looks good....???

Back