• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Really good article discussing the ButchT, Moruga, Reaper, records, growers, and fans

Hey man not like I asked for it. The lady asked if she could interview me so I said yes. Only thing I had to say was positive things about this industry....Rest of the world doesn't need to know about petty squabbles and BS...I'm trying to help it like most of you :P was a good article with a few mistakes.....I didn't like the video she used for me I thought that was in terrible taste :tear: but its done now lol.

That is shocking how you have to spend that kind of money to be aknowledged. But that having been said - Bravo! Well done, nice article.

I wonder if Ed Currie knows he's in North Carolina. :think: and all this time I thought he was in Fort Mill, South Carolina. I really need to head down the road and check his store out. The article is really informative, it's quite expensive being #1

Well done :clap:  Its always a hard road to take thats why there are so few out there taking it .
If it was easy to come up with a pepper that would take the # 1 prize that road would be smoothed out by all the people
trying to get their pepper recognized.

Back