• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Reaper and Ghost ID's

Hi Everyone,

I purchased this reaper as nursery stock but the pods shape is not what i expected. Second is what I believe is a ghost but it was a mystery seed, I haven't seen ghosts with tails like this before, what do you all think? Thanks so much for the help

Sean

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 86
Ahh thanks, that would make sense. I am betting it is just a regular bhut jolokia then, based on the flavor and heat of a young pod that fell off and the shape of the pods as they're maturing

This supposed ghost is still stumping me

The first pic is what you thought was a reaper? The first pic looks like a ghost to me. A nice pheno too.

Edit: the second one COULD be a reaper cuz they dont always have tails and if it's the first pods that the plant is producing you may see some funky off looking phenos but as the plants mature, it might start looking more like you expected.

Edmick said:
The first pic is what you thought was a reaper? The first pic looks like a ghost to me. A nice pheno too.

Second is what I was sold as a reaper, I uploaded in the wrong order.. I'm very excited about that ghost though, I think you're right about it being a good phenotype

Edmick said:
Edit: the second one COULD be a reaper cuz they dont always have tails and if it's the first pods that the plant is producing you may see some funky off looking phenos but as the plants mature, it might start looking more like you expected.
Oh, ok cool! I hope it turns out to be, id hate to grt disappointed by bad nursery labeling

Thanks!

Back