• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Recently Harvested

These were recently harvested. Can you tell I'll have lottsa seed?

IMG_1753.jpg

Best;
bluey

PS, Sorry, the DIH on the center peppers should be BIH, but I am sure you are prolly all smart enuf to figgure dat out.

Your scorpion peppers look more like Scotch Bonnets to me, and absolutely nothing wrong with those at all. Just trying to keep this naming thing in check. Everybody wants yellow scorpions so badly they will name any yellow pepper a scorpion or 7. I would love to have some bonnets that look like yours for what it's worth. Beautiful harvest.

Your peters look more ***cough*** correct then mine do. This is my first year and when I got the seed I was so excited to have well endowed plants but they look nothing like yours. :( Mine resemble something closer to an 80 year old uncircumcised man who has had it slammed in a door and used to tie 80 pound weights to the end of it just for fun. Wish the did look more "correct" it would be much funnier if they did and people would go "Are those ****** on your plant?" lol

Very nice turn out for you :D

agree with Cappy on the "Yellow Scorpions" they do have more of a bonnet look to them...which is fine like Cappy said...bonnets are the schiznit...

great plate of heat and flavor

Back