• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Recomendation

I Believe its a Fungus and Its spreading to all My Pepper Plants, all are Getting this Pretty Hard, but my Manzano/Rocotto Plant is very Strong and its Blooming and Putting out Peppers like Crazy the Leaves from it is not Spreading to it That Hard
2012-12-30131720.jpg
2012-12-30131729.jpg

Some of those lesions look like bacterial leaf spot. I've got this on some of my outdoor pepper plants, as well. I just attributed it to the wet conditions we've had lately. I've read you can spray the leaves with H2O2. I don't think the problem is with the roots.

Is H2O2 the one brown black bottle with oxygenated water or something like that?
It's hydrogen peroxide and water. I'm not sure of the ratio, I think 50/50. I also not sure if you can buy it pre mixed. There is a lot of info on here about it though.
I just started on the HO2O a few days ago, I've been using a ratio of 2 table spoons of hydrogen peroxide per 1 gallon of water, alternating days. Also been giving Epsom salt spray of same ratio but only once a week to infected plants but I also spray the Epsom mix on all my plants once a month and just after flowering.

Edit: Forum member Prehensile made the recommendation on the H020 in this thread, post #6. Yes I know the strength I'm using is weaker but my plants live in hot sun and if I didn't start out like this I've burned leaves before on other recommendations. Hope to be up to full strength in a few days ...

It has been getting into the freezing times now so i suspect that your plants received a well dose of cold Temps... I had to cover up most of my plants due to the cold temps.... But i could be wrong...

I got something similar on my peppers last year, but we had a lot of rain. A lot of the leaves fell off my
peppers, but they did not die. Maybe you have blight on your peppers. Here is what mine looked like
last year.

DSCN0898.jpg

DSCN0897.jpg

Back