vendor Red Dragon Seeds (UK)

Part of them used to be seedplanet in Cyprus, brilliant company shipped all over Europe with no restraints, tariff or duty.
Now they've morphed into Red Dragon trading in Wales, same seeds, same website, same people - Scott something or other - although they're shipping all over the world, it's up to the customer to take responsibility for duty, tariffs etc.

I bought from them when they were seedplanet in Cyprus, good germination, fresh seed, punctual delivery etc. would recommend but not sure I'd use them now they're in UK due to tariffs & duty

Part of them used to be seedplanet in Cyprus, brilliant company shipped all over Europe with no restraints, tariff or duty.
Now they've morphed into Red Dragon trading in Wales, same seeds, same website, same people - Scott something or other - although they're shipping all over the world, it's up to the customer to take responsibility for duty, tariffs etc.

I bought from them when they were seedplanet in Cyprus, good germination, fresh seed, punctual delivery etc. would recommend but not sure I'd use them now they're in UK due to tariffs & duty

Thanks Tink! Did the varieties you grew turn out to be what you expected?

yes they did, I was very pleased with the seeds I bought from them and, of course, the website is loud and flashy and full of exciting seeds and stuff 😭

Back