• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Red Fatalii - ChileTepin - Aji Lemon

Planted some seeds today, I got these from a gentlman in the North. Scotch bonnets was from him too, so Im going to try these, I thought I had planted the Fatalii but was mistaken.
Mixed 50/50 vermiculite and Cow M Compost, what I had on hand and didnt want to use the black earth top soil. Added filtered water with peroxide, I may have added too much since it fizzled. I use peroxide on my Sprout mix so I hope it does not disturb the seeds.
So see what happens, obviously their going to be indoor growth for this time of the year but I know the lights I have are great :)
Actualy I added a bit more peroxide then usual to make sure their were no vermants left in the soil.
3 seeds each.

:)

_9155058_RedFatalii-ChileTepin-AjiLemon-1000_zpsgolrgvqg.jpg

Yup. I started the others early and still the weather was so awefull that they did not grow much. Come January I will grow more since I got very little room in my apartment and want to keep some of them to the next year, so will need to choose what to keep, One of each if I can, As long as the Aphid problem can be delt with. Looking again this morning I see a few and squish them, nothinglike I had to deal with last spring, so see what happens.
:)

Back