• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Red Rocoto Review sent from Hogleg!

Big Red, Great video! Its interesting to see how you have grown up a bit since the last video. Maybe its just something else, but you seem a bit more mature. Keep up the vids, and keep on posting!

AaronTT said:
Big Red, Great video! Its interesting to see how you have grown up a bit since the last video. Maybe its just something else, but you seem a bit more mature. Keep up the vids, and keep on posting!
Haha thanks man. I feel like I've become more mature, or quite possibly the opposite lol 

SavinaRed said:
You are to funny Red and real. Dang straight we will watch your vids on peppers, sauce and of course throwing down those beats !

Your videos have been missed in our house. Wife loves um!! I really enjoy following your reviews & love your music. YOU ROCK RED!!! Love the Floyd.

AaronTT said:

It's the beard/scruff... ;).

:dance: You know, I'm glad yer back Bruddah!!! Great friggen review. Everything you said was dead on, IMO. Now that I've eaten a few, they are right around Hab level. Low tolerance or not, your sense of heat is right on still. Also Pubes mess your stomach much less if at all, compared to habs around the same heat level.

Great Work Red!! keep em comin'

Back