• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

RED SAVINA CHALLENGE: THIS GUY IS HILARIOUS

First of all this is your video on YouTube so this is you or someone you know, so please don't spam this around as if it's not, and you posted this multiple times, please only post once.

Now introduce yourself correctly ;)

Looks more like an orange hab to me but I'm colorblind.

Being sneaky isn't the best way to start a relationship either.

I'm not sure if he'll be back, as he logged off pretty quick after the big bad THP put him on the straight and narrow......:scared:

Heh, yeah he logged out after he read this.

If you read this, just come back and say "Hey this is me eating chilies" instead of pretending it's some cool video you found. Join the community!

Well you can be a scary guy....The only pic i have ever seen of you has you playing with IGG's nipples or something......and from memory you were dressed as an american indian???? Sounds scary to me....:rofl:

Ummm I was definitely NOT in that pic, I remember it, it was IGGY and some other peeps.

Just a note, that his user name is the Name of the bad guy from "No country for Old Men"

I wouldnt mess with that guy!
[yt]vYoNJ4Sv2fU[/yt]

lol-022.gif
@ Vespucci's new avatar.... awesomeness.

I'm not gonna watch the vid,But the cat in "No Country For Old Men" was
certainly able to eat a Savina.I mean just the one scene after the wreck with the compound fracture...
Definately a great flick and I highly recommend the book.This movie was among the top 5 in the last couple years,if not the best.

I have to respectfully disagree scoville. In order for a movie to be exceptional in my book, there needs to be an ending. That movie just stopped. I really felt like I wasted three hours of my life because I watched it.

millworkman said:
I have to respectfully disagree scoville. In order for a movie to be exceptional in my book, there needs to be an ending. That movie just stopped. I really felt like I wasted three hours of my life because I watched it.

I see you're not a fan of the Coen brothers . . . you probably didn't enjoy other great titles such as Intolerable Cruelty, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Burn After Reading, The Big Lebowski, Fargo, and Raising Arizona?

patrick said:
Raising Arizona was pretty good. Enjoyed Fargo too.

I watched, with my two eyes, my pediatrician friend tell a patient's mom her kid needed a "dip tet or he'll get the lock jaw and nightvision" and it was all I could do not to explode.

And before you all twist yer panties, no animals, children, humans, nutra, or sensibilities were injured in that encounter. Nor were any laws broken. These aren't the words you're looking for.

Vespucci said:
I see you're not a fan of the Coen brothers . . . you probably didn't enjoy other great titles such as Intolerable Cruelty, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Burn After Reading, The Big Lebowski, Fargo, and Raising Arizona?

I didn't mind No Country for Old Men, although I thought it was a bit strange. I liked the spoof they did on the Simpsons the other day. O Brother, Where Art Thou? was ok, but Burn After Reading really should have been called Burn Before Watching. I really didn't like that one.

Blister said:
I didn't mind No Country for Old Men, although I thought it was a bit strange. I liked the spoof they did on the Simpsons the other day. O Brother, Where Art Thou? was ok, but Burn After Reading really should have been called Burn Before Watching. I really didn't like that one.

Burn after reading was one of those movies i really didn't enjoy while i was watching it. But i liked the ending alot and it was one of those movies that was good in retrospect.

Back