• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Red Savina Habanero Premium Hot Sauce

Just got 4 new bottles. I can officially say this is my favorite all-around hot sauce. I need to experiment with more sauces, but for some reason I keep coming back to this. I'm afraid the other sauce will suck, and I could have gotten one of these.

thehotpepper.com said:
Just got 4 new bottles. I can officially say this is my favorite all-around hot sauce. I need to experiment with more sauces, but for some reason I keep coming back to this. I'm afraid the other sauce will suck, and I could have gotten one of these.

Damn...could you please save some for the rest of humanity?:clap:

i ordered a bottle of cajohns fatalii fire and cap threw this sauce in my order as well!

thats the best way to get a repeat customer, which i will become when i run out. damn, this stuff is really good. thanks alot!

I am going to order a bottle. And also visit Jungle Jims, it is sort of on my way to Dayton so it is a definate stop for me when I go in a week.

I humbly bow before you all. Thanks for all of the great feedback.
I'm always open for ideas on how we can improve on what we do at Cape Fear Pepper Company. If you would like to make any recommendations on how we can improve on our sauces, or share ideas on a sauce that you would like to see us produce, please feel free to send me a PM or an email. The Red Savina and The Smolderin' Chipotle are only the first of a complete line of Cape Fear Pepper Company products. Thanks Again! Cap'n

Hmm Cash Deviant?

thehotpepper.com said:
Sauce Reviewed: Red Savina Habanero Premium Hot Sauce
Company: Cape Fear Pepper Company
Member: Cap'n Bones
By: TheHotPepper.com

Ingredients: Red savina habanero peppers, vinegar, onion, tomatoes, lemon juice, salt, garlic

This is a nice hot sauce. Has lots of flavor, and a huge punch! It's a bit vinegary, but I like it here. It is a great complement to the hint of lemon. With all that said, I have to say, this would make a killer wing sauce. I'd put this in a large bottle and sell it as an insane wing sauce. It already has the perfect consistency (it's not a thick sauce) and the flavors are just right. I tried this sauce three times. I guess I was addicted. I poured it all over the top of my burritos. I'll probably keep doing that until it's empty. My suggestion is to buy two bottles, make some killer wings, and kick back with a beer.

TheHotPepper.com

This reminds of Cash's Radical Heat with tomatoes and onions. I just had 1/3rd of a bottle of Radical heat on 4 slices of pizza. It is a great tasting sauce. I just with it was a tad bit thicker.

I will try cape fear

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']The Radical Heat is a great sauce, but totally different from the Cape Fear Red Savina.[/QUOTE]

Have a few bottles to go before I place an order anywheres, but I will include Cape Fear Red Savina in my next order!

I just got my hands on a couple bottles of this. ( thanks Cap'n!)

This is a very flavorful sauce that has a nice kick. Definetly a chie head's sauce..the heat level is up there. One of the better tomato-based sauces I have had.

Good job.

W/O tomato sounds like I could sterilize my hottub with it. Point bein, I chopped, say around a pound of mature habaneros for sauce and the container I put them in, I put thru the dishwasher and used same today to take a poor gal lunch to work in. Say salad. Why is my salad hot? Scarey.

cyotefishing said:
W/O tomato sounds like I could sterilize my hottub with it. Point bein, I chopped, say around a pound of mature habaneros for sauce and the container I put them in, I put thru the dishwasher and used same today to take a poor gal lunch to work in. Say salad. Why is my salad hot? Scarey.
Try it. You'll like it. It's a nicely crafted sauce....with a kick.

Look what came today :)

1123071254kx6.jpg

Back