• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

REDEYES out door grow 3/4/10

i just transplanted tomatoes,cucumber,and peppers... they look unhappy right now i took this pic right after i got done ... wish me luck...

IMG00498-20100304-1140.jpg

Lots and lots of BAD luck. J/K! We still have snow on the ground, although I do have bunches of blossoms on my maters in the GH and some baby toms upstairs. But I won't even sow most of my stuff for another week.

Did you harden those things off for a week or two before transplanting - they look like they are drooping pretty badly.

I'm sure you will have another great year!

Mike

wordwiz said:
Lots and lots of BAD luck. J/K! We still have snow on the ground, although I do have bunches of blossoms on my maters in the GH and some baby toms upstairs. But I won't even sow most of my stuff for another week.

Did you harden those things off for a week or two before transplanting - they look like they are drooping pretty badly.

I'm sure you will have another great year!

Mike

they grew in my hydro system for like 2months now .. if you go back and look at my flood and drain system it is the same plants .. today is the first day they have been out side ... i hope they will be ok ..:shocked: i dont really grow much out side ,i am more of a indoor kind of guy...

So you transferred them from hydro to soil and put them outside for the first time on the same day? No wonder they look sad;) I hope they bounce back!

I transplanted cuttings that had grown roots in water to dirt and did not have any problems. But Red Eye's possible problem may be from not hardening them off.

Mike

Back