• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

pics REDEYES SALSA!!! PICS

ok guys and girls here are some pics of my salsa i make the one on the left for me to eat and the 1 right is for my wife she dont like alot of heat... so i make 2 kinds ...

the 1 on the left has this in it...

2 large tomatoes
3 jalp. large
1/4 white onion
1 large clove of garlic

i cut the tomatoes in 1/4 and onion
then i cut in half the garlic and jalp took some seeds out i dont like seeds in my salsa.. i also put sea salt and fresh black pepper on it and first press olive oil good stuff.. i got a sheet pan and foil on it so i sprayed the the foil an put all my stuff on there and roasted it on 425 for 20-25 mins but i check them in 15mins ... then i just put it in the mixer. it could use a shot of water... i think...

the salsa on the right was made this way...

1 can of diced tomatos
1 large jalp. diced
1 bunch of green onion chopped

i cooked it on the stove for 1hour maybe less up to you
i added water a few times.. salt and fresh black pepper then i just put in the mixer also and thats it...
with this salsa we will put on our scrambled eggs and fried corn tortilla chips cut in (small pieces (homemade) and the salsa and chesse on it also... it is called Migas...

006-1.jpg
007.jpg
010.jpg
009.jpg

imaguitargod said:
Mmmm...salsa and Jalapeno burgers....

Just Needs the right beer and that is an evening i might Enjoy,The beauty of that recipe its Simplicity but the results look mouth wateringly Good and this one i would make Lovely :lol:

1 can of diced tomatos
1 large jalp. diced
1 bunch of green onion chopped

Back