Reflector Homemade for growbox

Hi buddies... this my version of reflector.

23714649081_a2d0bab528_c.jpg

As you can see the older one was made with recycled materials.

23770965346_12247d349d_c.jpg

Now I bought a wood board very lightweight

23770969616_13259cab66_c.jpg

I put on it some diamondcut Mylar and fasten with some pins

23429136159_c5c5cdd631_c.jpg

The entire structure is lean on a circular rail and hang up not to touch neon lights (it decreases its duration)

23770960746_92a98a5428_c.jpg

Looks good, and your plants look happy too.

Can you post some pictures of your whole growbox set up?

SR.

Thanks shorerider!

This was my setup in May... as you can see I have only one reflector.... the older one... Now I made 2 of it... larger one breadth more to cover also that empty part on the right.

23671616811_c53bd64937_o.jpg

You can see more pics in my glog... I'm Tryin to put into it a mashup of my whole experience before THP. Little by little I have more pics to come.

S

Just checked out your glog, wow, quite an impressive grow you have going there.

I'd say you're doing everything right because the results you're getting are excellent.

Are you running a fan in your growbox? I couldn't see one.

SR.

Just checked out your glog, wow, quite an impressive grow you have going there.

I'd say you're doing everything right because the results you're getting are excellent.

Are you running a fan in your growbox? I couldn't see one.

SR.

Hi shorerider, tnx for your words...
For about to fan I have to say that have one... In the wardrobe! Lol
I keep 3 opened break with mosquito net... Two of them down on the two small sides and one on the top of the "roof" of the growbox. I saw that the difference of temperature of the air is enough to move passively from all the structure. In this way I can also keep the excursion temperature day/night. Luckily with neon lamp and cfl I don't have the problem of heat.

All I can say is, whatever you are doing, keep doing it because your plants are happy. 

A fan can help in a few different ways like:

-Evening out the inside temperature by circulating the warm air on top around.

-Drying out your soil to reduce problems like Fungus Gnats, root rot and fungal infections. (Your soil looks dry which is good)

-Helps to develop a strong plant stem from the swaying caused by the moving air.

-Reduces humidity

-Reduces chances of mould

I am by no means an expert, (there are many here who are) but just by the look of your plants you are doing fine as you are.  :P

SR.

Shorerider said:

All I can say is, whatever you are doing, keep doing it because your plants are happy. 

A fan can help in a few different ways like:

-Evening out the inside temperature by circulating the warm air on top around.

-Drying out your soil to reduce problems like Fungus Gnats, root rot and fungal infections. (Your soil looks dry which is good)

-Helps to develop a strong plant stem from the swaying caused by the moving air.

-Reduces humidity

-Reduces chances of mould

I am by no means an expert, (there are many here who are) but just by the look of your plants you are doing fine as you are.  :P

SR.

I know all this things... you are right in many ways... so don't say you are not an expert as you are, your reputation talks for you and so your words!
I usually use a fan after may when temperatures begin to go up and basically I hear what plants want me to do.
For example 2 months ago I had only one break down... and I saw many enations on the stems... as I opened the second break they disappeared... I have to say it was hotter than now. Probably if I close one down break they will not return.

Streetspirit said:
Thanks shorerider!

This was my setup in May... as you can see I have only one reflector.... the older one... Now I made 2 of it... larger one breadth more to cover also that empty part on the right.

23671616811_c53bd64937_o.jpg

You can see more pics in my glog... I'm Tryin to put into it a mashup of my whole experience before THP. Little by little I have more pics to come.

S
How many weeks where the plants when these photos where taken? Roughly?

Back