• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Review: Barrackpore 7 Pod

Another hot pepper from PepperLover, thanks Judy. This one is a pretty good size, nice dark red color, very firm thick skin. Very nice scent when I cut it it half, lots of seeds, nice oil content. I here this one is pretty HOT! :hell: Pretty good size to try out. Nice crunchy, fruity, taking a little while to chew up. Heat hitting before I finish chewing. Tongue on fire, back of throat as well. Heat coming on intensly, :hell: runny nose, eye wants to water, but not so far. Mouth on fire :mouthonfire: HOT, but I thought it would be HOTTER. Nice little taste before the HEAT came on :onfire: :dance: Again no milk, I must be getting better at this :crazy: :rofl: A few minutes have gone by, still pretty hot, feeling alittle in the upper chest. About 6 minutes have gone by, still some nice heat, but it is settleing down. A very nice hot pepper, thanks again Judy.

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

That's the only plant I want to grow.But all of my barrackpores died.Well seems delish.If you can handle that then you must be getting good at it. :cheers:

That's the only plant I want to grow.But all of my barrackpores died.Well seems delish.If you can handle that then you must be getting good at it. :cheers:

I'm growing about 25 of them this year, in the hope of using them to make some chilli bbq sauce.

I'm growing about 25 of them this year, in the hope of using them to make some chilli bbq sauce.

Back