• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Review: Fatalii

Also got this pepper from PepperLover, thanks Judy. Medium size pepper, some good seed count, some nice oilyness, nice firm skin. The heat comes on within 15 seconds or so, mid heat, mostly tongue, very nice taste, reminds me of a Jolokia, little citrusy. Heat lingers some, but it's ok. Another pretty tasty hot pepper, the taste lasts awhile.

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

Good review. I like fatalii's, its very nice in sauces. The plant doesnt grow very tall but produces a good amount of peppers. I have tasted it on several occasions and sometimes you get a pod that is like a superhot.
its a great pepper in my opinion.
Wasatch are you tasting these peppers to see what you want to grow next year?

Not really, just want to get the heat level and taste. I just want to add to foods for now, maybe make some hot sauces. I also have some CaJohns Fatalii Fire Hot Sauce, that should be a good one (keeper). :dance:

good review as always. well you guys were right. silver surfers douglah kicked my butt!my stomach is not happy. trying to upload the video but theres a lot of traffic tonight.

nice lookin pepper. ive been wanting to try these for awhile now. do they grow well in utah or are they difficult like habaneros?

Back