event Rib Cookoff

WTP is having a Rib Cookoff Competition Apr22, 2006. This will be a real cookoff with the park suppling the ribs and we expect an attendance of several hundred. I will post a copy of the flyer if I can scan it and send it up.
Any questions needing answers before then, about rules, reservations, or other questions, please contact: , please contact:
office@whitetailpark.org.

The website is:

http://www.whitetailpark.org/

I will also show off a lot of sauces including Defcon and Kato's and let folks sample them. Anybody thats claims " no sauce is too hot for me" will get a free sample taste of Final Answer also! :lol:

know its not a official chili cook off but i would love to come and either just eat a bunch or something. or bring some stuff to make a pot of chili??

You're welcome to come. It's an offical cookoff for ribs. I can't (yet) scan and save flyer. :? Had to replace printer/scanner this Sun.

They have rules, entry fees, and it costs to eat. About a dollar a bone, I think.
Anybody is welcome. :D
I'm trying to get Les to set an 'official' page on the site to link to.

Anybody else want to send samples? And I sent Richmond my renewal fee for retail. Go figure :? , It wasn't an option on my business form this year when I want to sell, but has been every year when I never sold anything! :lol: :?

Well, it looks like I'll have a few boxes of samples to show off at the park. Several of you are sending or have sent samples which will get a lot of attention there.
MANY THANKS guys.
PS: You'll all get links to your sites when the site gets uploaded.

Hello?? Am I the only person who noticed that this party is taking place in a CLOTHING FREE park??

The samples won't be the only things Frank will be showing off!!!

T

that why i told frank i probably wouldn't come....if i took off all my clothes they would have to shut it down everyone would be running away in terror.

also you ever think to yourself....would you need 2 hairnets if your serving ribs?

I'm just picturing a turkey fryer full of boiling oil, and unprotected nether regions. Lower abdominal harinet or not, I'd probably prefer a titanium thong.

John, after the pictures you've already posted of yourself, screaming babies and all... I shudder to think what sort of fear you would induce dressing in a thong.
Shades of Stephen King.

Tina Brooks said:
Hello?? Am I the only person who noticed that this party is taking place in a CLOTHING FREE park??

The samples won't be the only things Frank will be showing off!!!

T

Tina, Canada is a clothing optional Country. I thought all Canadians went naked. :lol: We have a lot of Canadians here every month. :twisted: And Bubba isn't gone scare anybody. :D

frank i have never been to the other site that is listed on the forums the bbq chat and messageboard....have you thought of posting it over there??

Back