• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Rio Grande VALLEY Pepper LAB.....Dr. Tex16

Went down to see Omar (Tex16) today, with my son, to see the ultimate pepper lab. Various seedlings pictured, too many to name.

2013-02-23160123_zpsd045b583.jpg

2013-02-23154349_zps4589b44f.jpg

2013-02-23154610_zps332c6a19.jpg

I picked up a rennie, a madballz, and a butch T Mississippi strain.

Enjoy

100 is right around the corner, within a month or so, had a few 90s already.

gets too hot in the summer

What kind of numbers are we talking about here? Looks like a heck of a jay oh bee to me. Commercial grower?

he is looking to sell plants, pods, and powder locally.

he has that yellow reaper there....it is a TREE
@ armac , that plant does look like a small tree ... glad ya liked it my friend.

@ Patrick, when working in agriculture all yer life...you start enjoying the vision of crops by the thousands all in rows. I got a larger place to grow and a green house I got of a nursery.... so Logically Iam going to push the limits of all this. Not commercial but love growing, Reckon not just peppers but also growing tomatoes, squash, melons, and herbs from all over the world... so if anybody wants to buy some plants, or fruit of what Ive grown I reckon I'll sell to help with some of the expenses... shoot why not.

Tex makes some serious powders, he also pickled some butch t's got a jar in the frig. A little butch t goes a long way.

Super jealous, currently it's snowing here. That is a sweet layout, I was thinking of getting the same fence for my garden, garden centers have been closing down around my area a lot and I wanted to buy their stock to guard my garden/equipment.... I lost a garden claw and my felco # 2 last year to some kids. Apparently chain link isn't tall enough.

Back