Ripe pods for Christmas

So who has a ripe pods in time for Christmas?

Here is my Zimbabwe Bird Pepper bonchi. Just two ripe pods for now, maybe another dozen in the next few weeks.

IMG_20131224_123903_zps97f53aac.jpg

Show off your Christmas Trees!

have a small pile of morugas, brain strains, and fatalis laying around.  already have way too many peppers.  dont know what to do with them.  Also have a few Zanahoria Triangulos and several Jamaican Yellow Mushrooms sitting on the plants.  

Pulled off a Jonah pod a couple days ago. Was disappointed to see a 7 pod burgundy fell off last night before ripening. If I remember to edit this post when I am on my computer I'll include a picture or two as well.

kalimazoop said:
have a small pile of morugas, brain strains, and fatalis laying around.  already have way too many peppers.  dont know what to do with them.  Also have a few Zanahoria Triangulos and several Jamaican Yellow Mushrooms sitting on the plants.  
Travis. Lol. You crazy.
Only have Dedo that are ripening along with goats weeds

Luckily, all my pepper plants are in containers, and I was able to move the plants into the greenhouse with little damage. Here are the yellow 7 pods:
yellow7pods_zpsd7b9fe14.jpg

Here are some of the 7 pod Primos, my new favorite hot pepper.
primos_zpsfc461aab.jpg

cycadjungle said:
Luckily, all my pepper plants are in containers, and I was able to move the plants into the greenhouse with little damage. Here are the yellow 7 pods:
yellow7pods_zpsd7b9fe14.jpg

Here are some of the 7 pod Primos, my new favorite hot pepper.
primos_zpsfc461aab.jpg
I still wonder how everyone gets such nice amount of pods. As for my "Christmas tree" Would a few tiny habs, one marble sized 7 pod giant and 2 marble sized scotch bonnet count?

Back