• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RobbieWT's 2012 Grow Log

I guess I better start a grow log or I'll forget.

Here is the list so far:

Annuum
Beaver Dam​
Fresno​
Tunisian Baklouti​

Baccatum
Lemon Drop​

Chinense
Bahamian Goat​
Bhut Jolokia​
Chocolate Habanero​
Chocolate Scorpion​
Datil​
Douglah​
Fatalii​
Scotch Bonnet​
7 Pot Brain Strain​
7 Pot Red​
7 Pot Yellow​

Frutescens
Zimbabwe Bird​

Pubescens
Red Manzano​

Non-Peppers
Sweet Basil​
Thai Basil​
Pineapple Sage​
Lemon Verbena​
Fenugreek​
Cantaloupe​
Marketmore Cucumber​
Pineapple Tomatillo​
Zucchini​

I'll probably get a few more seedlings in the spring

So far, I started the Manzano seeds and one has sprouted. Sometime around Christmas I'll start the Chinenses and Frutescens. I'll start the rest in early February. For now I have a lot of landscaping work to do. I'm going from a 16 square foot raised bed to somewhere between 80 and 112 square feet. Plus I'll have a bunch of containers.

I haven't updated this in quite a while.

In late march I had to leave home for a few weeks. While I was gone my parent were supposed to be taking care of the plants, but when I got home all of the plants were turning yellow and dropping leaves. Getting them back on a regular watering schedule helped most of them but their growth has been a bit stunted. I did loose one Scotch Bonnet, Bahamian Goat, Yellow 7, Red 7 and a Chocolate Scorpion. To supplement the loss I went to Valley View Farms and picked up some Trinidad Scorpions, Trinidad Chocolate Congos, Trinidad Purple Coffees, and Super Chilies as well as some tomatoes.

Purple Coffee
IMG_2506.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion
IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

Brain Strain
IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

Manzano
IMG_2510.jpg

Zimbabwe Bird Peppers: I already picked over 300 ripe peppers off of these plants.
IMG_2511.jpg

Scotch Bonnet
IMG_2512.jpg

Super Chili
IMG_2514.jpg

Plants are looking really nice. Sorry to hear about your loss but it looks like you are making up for it fast :dance:

Back