• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Rocoto Seeds Wanted

Hey guys iv'e been doing a bit of research and it seems that i should be able to grow Rocotos all year round here. Growth will obviously slow over the winter months but the plants should survive.

Most of my focus on growing has been towards the hotter end of the scale with Chinenses but with my beautiful partner starting to dabble in what we love i wanted to grow something that is not going to melt her tastebuds with the added benefit of me being able to satisfy my need to grow something all the time.

I have seeds for Manzano germinating now, after that i will be planting a few seeds of an unknown Red variety. Looking around i have come to my short list of wanted seeds, they are as follows.

Rocoto Orange
Rocoto Largo San Isidro
Rocoto De Seda
Rocoto Brown
Aji Rocoto (PI-355812)
" " (PI-355811)
" " (PI-355392)

Now i highly doubt that any one person is growing or has seeds for all of these but thats ok it's only a wish list, if i could get one or two of these varieties i would be more than happy.

Heres a list of Chinenses that i have to offer for trade.

Barrackpore 7-pod
ButchT Scorpion
Douglah 7-pod
TS Morouga
Bih Jolokia
Carribean Red Hab
Red Congo
Non-Hot Weird Scorps (thats what Hippy called them lol)

Thanks for reading!

i think rocotos would grow really good in my environment as well, but i am burning through them like crazy, they just won't germinate.... of course, not the varieties you are looking for. mine are red rocoto rojo and locato and the seed just sit there doing nothing then finally turn to mush.

Hmm, i sincerely hope that my germination attemps prove more successful than yours! Must be the type of seed.
How many seeds do you estimate that you have tried to pop?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, say no more
take your pick Mr Nova;
Aji Longo
Aji Lucento
Aji Picante
Aji Picante yellow
Albertos Locoto
Canario
CAP 217 Hyper Pube
CAP 468
CAP 1033
CAP 1479
CAP 1480
CAP 1482
CAP 1486

CAP 1492
CAP 1694
CAP 1695
CAP 867
CAP 870
CAP 907
CGN 19243 Gondol
CGN 22108
CGN 22797
CGN 23768
CGN 24361
Ecudorian Red Hell
Guatamalan Yellow

Manzano Amarillo
Orange Manzano XL
Peru Puno Maki
PI 355812
Aji Rocoto
PI 585277
PI 614001
PI 837838
Rocoto de Seda

Rocoto Inca
Rocoto Peru Bitumi
Rocoto Red
Rojo Peron
Ultra Pube
PI 585266

RocotoYellow
Rocoto XL
yellow_orange mix

:hell:

dude, if only i had seeds to share. i can't even germinate what i got (rocotos). lol. and i still owe you for the last time you sent me stuff.

Hi Nova,

I've got your basic red, yellow and orange flavors - nothing special, but you're welcome to them.

And I must say, DAMN Grant! That's an impressive list! :shocked:

Thanks Guys
If anyone is interested in doing a trade for some C. Pubescens, I'd be interested in superhot and or hybrids of.........

Just found purple hab seeds and some purple bhut seeds. Sending ya both but the bhuts look like only two or three viable.
Thats to go along with the others...

Back