• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2013

Well 2012 is old news so time to push onward. It was a great year for me pepperwise. If you did not get a chance to follow me last year and would like to check it out here is the link http://thehotpepper.com/topic/27252-romy6-2012/. It will save me from explaining my grow and being redundant. I am an outdoor grower only from start to finish. I try to keep my aphid /bug colonies to a minimum while batteling the temps as while growing in east central Florida. I plan on growing many other new varieties in a few months so keep an eye out. Until then I wish a great grow for all and look forward to following all of your grows. After fighting off the tequilla hangover this moring I managed to stumble along and pick my first harvest of the new year. Some yellow 7's, yellow scorps, yellw scotch bonnets with a tail, hybrid bhut, not douglah, mystery annums, choc hab , cho bhut bhut and a choc bhut x yellow 7 f3. Winter pods are always a little funky looking IMHO :rolleyes:

:dance: Happy New Year :dance:

IMG_4283.jpg

Thanks man...I enjoyed the contest. There are some really nice folks on the foodie side...but I still never feel quite welcome over there??? I may continue to enter, or may not. That grocery bill set me back close to $300...so not sure I can afford it!

Man those were some high dollar poppers bro.

wow romy nice harvest and nice plants

Thanks Tyler. Nice to see you out and about.

I'm looking forward to seeing them grow, get lots of pics when they pop :) WalkGood runs off the net before Jamie posts more foodie to make him hungry :D

Still no wilds but I will prevail. It is starting to get wild areound here:)

WalkGood becomes RunGood, mon. ;)

That powder looks awesome, man. Great color!

Thanks you Sir Doc a Lot!!!

Hey Jamie, how they hangin' man? Playing catchup outside today?

Going great Rick. I feeling on the catchup. Me too!!

Plants are lookin goot, been out foolin with some of mine today, so many flowers... gonna be a good year...

Thanks Conrad. Still got that powda for ya. Swing on over rover.

And a couple pics of plants and a small harvest. And best of all my brother Todd ( tmudder ) sent me some more of his amazing sauces. I could drink his stuff scraight outta da bottle. The scorched is my most favorite.

DSC06976_zpsd3f2a5f2.jpg

DSC06973_zpse4322b06.jpg

Not Douglah

DSC06966_zps886c12ec.jpg

Yellow scorp

DSC06969_zps78925f7a.jpg

DSC06970_zps7d7f35fc.jpg

Oh and just for the record I think the new photobucket sucks ass.

Have a wondeful day all :woohoo:

And go Gators

photo_zps888267ad.jpg

Always enjoy the pod shots in winter Jamie! I love the beautiful sheen those pods have. Must be that nice Florida sun you have.

Those are some mighty fine sauces you got from Todd. I keep meaning to buy some of his sauces but then I never get around to it.

And boo Gators!! ;)

Gorgeous pods as always and a great set of goodies. That Todd must be a great guy. Glad you have some good tasting heat down there

... Still no wilds but I will prevail. It is starting to get wild areound here:)
I have no doubt mi northern FL brethren :)
...best of all my brother Todd ( tmudder ) sent me some more of his amazing sauces. I could drink his stuff scraight outta da bottle. ...
Wow that sauce does look great!
...Not Douglah, Yellow scorp ...
Nice harvest, you should see how small mine was from today, but lots a flowers coming :) BTW stunning pods you have!
...Oh and just for the record I think the new photobucket sucks ass. ...
I agree about the Photobucket! Sucks ass. ...
+1, the old one sucked as well ... look back on some of your first pics there, over time they dumb them down to save space not as good as when you first upped them. They don't care if they're still being accessed from forums that you posted to, they still dumb them down. That said, I only use it for stuff I don't really care about, heck it's free ...

+1, the old one sucked as well ... look back on some of your first pics there, over time they dumb them down to save space not as good as when you first upped them. They don't care if they're still being accessed from forums that you posted to, they still dumb them down. That said, I only use it for stuff I don't really care about, heck it's free ...
I agree about the Photobucket! Sucks ass. Beautiful pods man!
Oh and just for the record I think the new photobucket sucks ass.

You should create a DropBox account. You get 2GB free storage. As simple as copying a file to a folder on your computer. Then right click the file to get the public link to paste in the editor here. This image shows the process of copying the public link:
2013-02-11%2015.25.40.jpg

If you sign up, use this link: http://db.tt/XR8HNBCi . You get extra storage space if you refer friends. Mods, if this is not kosher, first accept my apologies, and second please remove the link.

Forgot to mention that Ubuntu One is another cloud storage service like DropBox. You get 5GB of storage free from them. Here's another shameless referral link (again 500 MB extra storage for each friend you refer): https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/191491/

compmodder26 thanks for the referral but I’m set with a private server for my good stuff that doesn’t mess with my pics at all. Another I use is tinypic.com but they got bought out by photobucket a while back and I have no doubt they’ll be doing the same there. That said, one can never have enough pic sites :)

Brother J, still getting all the pepper love the pepper gods can send your way man. Those sauces look good and some nice pods to go along.

Photobucket? Yeah, I tried the new when it was still in testing and then changed back to the original. Didn't like it either.

Have a great week Jamie, dang, I still go 2 boxes of peppers you sent in the freezer. I gotta get them going in something.

:cool:

Thanks guys for the love. Too bad photosmucket isn't giving any love:) Couple pics of the peppers. Not much happening. But my white bhut's were just like Pic1 said. Not white bhuts. Look like habs. Not good at all. But I have not tasted them.

DSC06989_zps38f5a9de.jpg

babies getting some much needed sun.. It cold here. Was 37 degrees this morning felt like 27 with the wind chill. I know you don't feel sorry for me.

DSC06987_zps82f594e5.jpg

My one and only reaper is looking good

DSC06988_zps51dda575.jpg

Nice brainstrain

DSC06993_zps26a438b6.jpg

not douglah is huge

DSC06992_zpsa0c282f3.jpg

aji lemon is loving the coler weather

DSC06991_zps43c4d9ad.jpg

group shot

DSC06994_zps2d8668b0.jpg

And JJ and I went to the races last night . It was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC06985_zps4cb0008a.jpg

You are a busy man! The photos look great. No I def don't feel sorry for you down there. 37 deg is a beautiful day man! Now once it gets down to 0 with a negative wind chill, then I might feel sorry for ya :liar:

37 in FL?!! Must be the end of the world. Nice collection of sauces from Todd. The white bhuts. Where'd u get the seeds from. I got a few from mel via Judy. So hoping to get them poppin

I grew White Bhuts last year...looked way different than yours. NOT a white though. Very prolific...but low heat. I have several bags I plan to use as powder one of these days. Mine were more bhutish in shape, just not quite as long and smooth instead of gnarly. Pods started out light green and then turned deep red. Cool plant...but not white...and not a bhut.

I am still reverted to the old photobucket, but now they won't let me edit pics unless I change over...ughhh.

Hi Jamie
It looks like the angle of the sun is still a little long for ya down in FL. How much longer before the days start to really warm up?

Hi Jamie,
No comment about whether I feel sorry for you, especially with waste high snow on the ground here ;)

The plants all look great, especially the lemondrops. Do you find you need to use stakes to hold up the branches? I am asking because I am growing lemondrops for the first time this year.

Mean looking powder and pods and food Romy!! Should start warming up soon in your hood ... March would start getting back to good Warner weather wouldn't it while still being a little cooler at night?? (Only going off the fact Florida seems to have a near identical climate to where I live at the moment in Australia albeit with opposite seasons... correct me if I am wrong)

Back