• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2013

Well 2012 is old news so time to push onward. It was a great year for me pepperwise. If you did not get a chance to follow me last year and would like to check it out here is the link http://thehotpepper.com/topic/27252-romy6-2012/. It will save me from explaining my grow and being redundant. I am an outdoor grower only from start to finish. I try to keep my aphid /bug colonies to a minimum while batteling the temps as while growing in east central Florida. I plan on growing many other new varieties in a few months so keep an eye out. Until then I wish a great grow for all and look forward to following all of your grows. After fighting off the tequilla hangover this moring I managed to stumble along and pick my first harvest of the new year. Some yellow 7's, yellow scorps, yellw scotch bonnets with a tail, hybrid bhut, not douglah, mystery annums, choc hab , cho bhut bhut and a choc bhut x yellow 7 f3. Winter pods are always a little funky looking IMHO :rolleyes:

:dance: Happy New Year :dance:

IMG_4283.jpg

everything looking great! ive seen a couple of yall gloggers bitchin about photobucket. cant you switch back to the original? i still use the oroginal,tried the new a couple months ago for like 3 minutes and switched back.

You're a busy man Jamie. Plants are looking good. Your 7 Pot Brain Strain in post #214 doesn't look much like one bro. Looks like it got crossed with something. Guess you're going to have to eat it huh? Sorry about that.

You are a busy man! The photos look great. No I def don't feel sorry for you down there. 37 deg is a beautiful day man! Now once it gets down to 0 with a negative wind chill, then I might feel sorry for ya :liar:
Thanks J man. I hear ya brother. I am very blessed

37 in FL?!! Must be the end of the world. Nice collection of sauces from Todd. The white bhuts. Where'd u get the seeds from. I got a few from mel via Judy. So hoping to get them poppin

Mine came from a very respected member here Denniz. I would not waste your time with them. I have not seen a white bhut yet and do not think they really exist. I have two plants both look like habs.

I grew White Bhuts last year...looked way different than yours. NOT a white though. Very prolific...but low heat. I have several bags I plan to use as powder one of these days. Mine were more bhutish in shape, just not quite as long and smooth instead of gnarly. Pods started out light green and then turned deep red. Cool plant...but not white...and not a bhut.

I am still reverted to the old photobucket, but now they won't let me edit pics unless I change over...ughhh.
Could not agree more I hope mine are tasty and hot.

Hi Jamie
It looks like the angle of the sun is still a little long for ya down in FL. How much longer before the days start to really warm up?
About one more month and the sun should be much better alighned Rick. Thanks brother man!!!

everything looking great! ive seen a couple of yall gloggers bitchin about photobucket. cant you switch back to the original? i still use the oroginal,tried the new a couple months ago for like 3 minutes and switched back.

Thanks Jason. They are forcing you to switch like Shane said. Basturds:(

You're a busy man Jamie. Plants are looking good. Your 7 Pot Brain Strain in post #214 doesn't look much like one bro. Looks like it got crossed with something. Guess you're going to have to eat it huh? Sorry about that.
P money. I have had that plant for several years and it is pumped out every type pf pod you can imagine. Some more morouga shaped, some more scorp shaped , and some very brain shaped. I am sure it has crossed with something but I still call it a brain cause it tastes just like one ans is hot as hell. Usually has the brain texture too just not much in the cooler weather as .

P money. I have had that plant for several years and it is pumped out every type pf pod you can imagine. Some more morouga shaped, some more scorp shaped , and some very brain shaped. I am sure it has crossed with something but I still call it a brain cause it tastes just like one ans is hot as hell. Usually has the brain texture too just not much in the cooler weather as .

Nope. As long as it doesn't dip below freezing they will be just fine. Checked em this morning and not even phased. Tough plants . How bout you Bill did you have any burnt leaves ?

I put the seedlings in the trays inside the Garage for the night and might do so again tonight. I didn't have time to get a close look at then big guys this morning but as I was taking the trash out I glanced over and they looked fine.

Jamie, care package arrived last night, you da best! Way too generous and I thank you!!! Once my larger pods start coming in I'll package you back, hehe. I was beat last night and don't believe I did your pods justice with the pics I shot. Plus I don't have the best lighting and don't believe cam flash is good enough for good night pics. The first 2 pics are bulb long exposures to suck up what little light in dining room. Posted up a few pics in my glog starting here. Thanks again mi northern FL brethren!!!!!!!!

here's an example ... smexy pods you grow ^_^
esvm8l.jpg

Dang It, I gotta remember to get those peppers out tonight and get them going in something good, Like some......................

Well, I don't know yet but it's been a while since I messed with some fruit in a sauce so maybe...

Yeah :)

There, made it! Wow, I've been out of the loop for a little while and your new glog is 12 pages already?!? Looking great Jamie - gets me fired up to get things going up here. I've got to tell you though, it's Lent, so I'm fasting a bit, which means going through your glog with all those wonderful pictures of red meat was just torture. Looking forward to a great season!

Brother Bill. I like your thinking on the sauce. I am jonesing for some of your tasty sauce. Get on it Wasabi man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy, I will apologize for my steak and tater shots. I need to focus more on the peppers and less on the food. The scale don't lie. And Become a baptist then you can eat red meat everyday my man.Ssuper stoked you are back in the chili saddle again .

And I had to share these amazing pics ramon took of my Not Douglah. For now on I am sending him all of my pods that require photography

r6zibq.jpg

4q58o.jpg

Thanks brother Bill. :fireball:

Stefan my man!!! Bout time for you to get started sowing some peppers. ;) The Jals are doing great but real slow growing until it warms up a bit. The biker billy's are doing the best. Starting to get here first set of true leaves :dance:

I know Jamie, I haven't even started yet just to damn busy these days not sure if I got the time to take care of the plants also :(

Brother Bill. I like your thinking on the sauce. I am jonesing for some of your tasty sauce. Get on it Wasabi man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie, that’s a great nick name!“Wasabi Mon,” who make us di sauce ^_^

… I will apologize for my steak and tater shots. …
Never apologize for great foodie you post …

And I had to share these amazing pics ramon took of my Not Douglah. For now on I am sending him all of my pods that require photography
Thanks, Great pod Jamie!

Back