• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Roxa Powder?

image.jpg

Mixed them with aji pineapple. General consensus? Meh. Will try on some sausage when it's done smoking and see for sure.

D3monic said:
My house isn't dry enough to do that even with thin wall peppers, all the fish tanks keep house pretty moist even in winter. I had to buy a big dehumidifier for the grow room
You need to start a fishtank thread! I have a 5 foot tank of malawai cichlids.  I would love to have more, but too many hobbies... 

Bumper said:
You need to start a fishtank thread! I have a 5 foot tank of malawai cichlids.  I would love to have more, but too many hobbies... 

i've cut back on my tanks, I just have a 28gal reef on my desk, a fluval ebi planted with shrimp and another floval planted with dwarf clawed frogs. I used to have more reef tanks and a 75gal planted tank but it got dumped by the thugs when I got unlawfully evicted from my foreclosure. (didn't give the 30day notice)

I've been fighting diatoms in the reef

My old 75gal before it got overgrown

Overgrown

My old 75gal macro algae reef

old 28 gal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqU3jDmJE7M

wow, great tanks D3.  I have been toying with the idea of a reef tank for the last 12 months, I love the coral you are and were growing.  Thanks for sharing.  I'll have to take a pic of the current tank for you.  

Back