• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

sale from nursery!

Dont know if this is the right place to post this, I am not affiliated with them, just get my peppers here and have been really happy with the service... please move thread if I posted wrong!

just got an email that theyre havin a 40% off sale on the peppers they have left for the season until june 4th...

heres the website!

http://www.chileplants.com/

Yup, got the email as well as the flier in their 2010 catalog. Slim pickings but still a good deal for those that started late. ;)

I got that too. Great place ..

Nicole ... your Avatar is sweet ..... but what kind of Brindle dog is that pillow/neck warmer ??? I love big dogs .

Peace,
P. Dreadie

P. Dreadie said:
I got that too. Great place ..

Nicole ... your Avatar is sweet ..... but what kind of Brindle dog is that pillow/neck warmer ??? I love big dogs .

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Hehe "pillow/neck warmer" .. Well, heres the story to his breed- got him at a shelter and he was already full grown (they guessed he was 2). He was tied up outside the shelter at night and the staff found him in the morning.. so there was no history on him whatsoever. The staff guessed boxer/pit/mastiff mix. Ive seen a few other breeds that he resembles also (purebreds) but eh I dont know!!

I got my plants from them too, got them all out in the garden a couple days ago. Originally bought 30 plants, yet I ordered 12 more on sale. Not exactly the ones I wanted to order the most in many cases, but oh well. I'm actually keeping 10 of them though, my aunt is getting two. They'll probably be grown in containers, because my garden is pretty well full, and I don't really want to extend it. I already have all the plants laid out in order of their expected height; it wasn't planned with the idea of getting ten more. Heh.

Nicole: thanks for the heads up on the nursery sale... they still had some plants left in stock that I was interested in, so I just placed an order... too funny... already got over 200 plants going in the garden right now so why not add 12 more right? nothing succeeds like excess... it was the yuquitania that I really wanted to try, I remember reading a few comments somewhere about it having a good flavor and heat...

Welp, I checked out CNN website today and they are sold out of every pepper plant except 34. That includes all varieties from mild to extremely hot. I was bored and decided to count them...what can I say...hope everyone got what they needed and has a great grow season this year. ;)

Back