misc Salsa Jars ?

My DH loves making & sharing, selling his salsas.

Currently we hot-bottle it into mason/ball canning jars.

Since he eventually wants to market this stuff, I'm looking for inexpensive (or less expensive) jars for it. I don't think the mason/ball jars would be too appropriate down the road.

Would anyone here be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

try looking locally for bottles...I just saw you are a stones through away from me. I saw some really "cheap" prices from online bottle suppliers....not so cheap when ya add the shipping. UUMMMM>>>>There is Cleveland Bottle (I am going to be talkin to them in the near future.)....Also if you are going to use a co-paker or a commercial kitchen, they can give you some suggestions as well. I will look around a lil more as well...What type of bottle are you looking for (there are several different ones)

In the mean time "home canning" methods work really well. I have been bottling my sauces that way for a few years now. Just make a creative label on your computer to dress it up alil bit.

I think my DH would really like to stay with similar salsa jars like the ones you find on grocery store shelves. With wide enough mouths for dipping, 8oz & 16oz approx.

I just found that Cleveland one earlier today. Too bad there's no online prices.

Yeah I talked to Cleveland Bottle and they want me to come in a talk to them. They say they have so many different bottles that it would be too much to post online.

Alot of the store salsas use economy jars. They are available through many different suppliers. Here is a link to an online supplier (I use them and a few others for reference purposes only due to cost of shipping) But here are the bottles I am refering to.
http://www.ebottles.com/showbottles.asp?familyid=1146

Back