Saludos from Mexico!

rghm1u20 said:
Well, this is obvious, because your name is Rodolfo  :)
But I like the colors that morena is wearing.
Hahaha, just making sure there is no confusion XD Ever been to Mexico RGH?

I have worked with Mexico, and by the grace of God I was also in Mexico for 2 weeks, in San Luis Potosi. A loooong way, but I would return anytime with pleasure.... Too bad on that time I was not so deep with the chiles...

Spicy food is great here in Mexico but I just recently discovered habaneros, I mean the real stuff not those bottled crap they sell here. There's nothing like growing your own peppers and making your own salsas, I got two very good recipes for an onion/habanero salsa and a bbq rub that goes excellent with grilled pork chops or chicken. I heard paprikas are the thing in Rumania, am I right?

I'm sorry I confused Hungary with Romania, I thought since they're neighboring countries paprika powder would be used widely as a food seasoner.

Thank you every body for the welcome replys, Great new is my chocolate habanero plant didn't die. Its been over two weeks that nearly all the leaves dried up but there are a couple branches that are covered by a bigger plant and the foliage on them while it didn't die still looks pretty rough but the little buds are still very green and tender. I'm pretty sure its waiting for spring to reflourish with full force =D

The other thing that still has me worried is how long the seeds I ordered are taking to get here, I know Mexico's mail service is crap and they have extra mail to deal with and take vacations for holidays but its been a month!

RudyGonzalez said:
I'm sorry I confused Hungary with Romania, I thought since they're neighboring countries paprika powder would be used widely as a food seasoner.
:)  No problem.
 Besides, you are right. We are using also the thing named paprika in Hungary. But we name it "boia". And we use to cook something named "papricas". So, I was not sure what is about :)
Now is all clear.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back