• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Same plants, new symptoms

Hello again everyone,

A few weeks ago I shared+ some photos which showed leaves on a few different plants with leaves going slightly yellow near the petioles and some hooking on very new leaves. As the plants have continued to attempt new growth, the problem has become worse:

1) This first photo shows a happy healthy yellow lemon drop pepper that's in the ground:

zh6ESvB.jpg

2) This next photo shows the damage I am experiencing in the potted plants starting with one of the Butch T's. Notice the yellow water color and the raised veins/sunken interveinal areas:

5MDPEkS.jpg

3) And here is the rainbow pepper which Pepper Joe calls "Bolivian" but I think that species/strain should have purple flowers. Mine have white. Again notice the yellow, thin, watery new growth:

fan0S7t.jpg

Not too worried about this plant though, it already has tons of pods and flowers:

PfD6FBE.jpg

4)  Potted yellow lemon drop. Note the hooking smallest leaves, and the misshapen, watery, interveinal yellowing. The other photos show what may be the plants response; sending out really long nodes and internodes:

ifmThrR.jpg

DzyIBiL.jpg

bV66sUN.jpg

You all have been a great help getting me started from seeds for the very first time this year. Thank you yet again :onfire:

Either too much water or too much NPk. I would ease up on ferts and the watering. If that does not work sprinkle some epsom salt in the soil and water in. They really don't look that bad so I would not do anything yet. 

Back