Sample boxes...

If you've got the stock I'm absolutely in for a mix box at 20 bucks!! Shoot me a PM. Super hots if you have 'em, otherwise just let me know what's around.

+1 Much appreciated! Great offer.

I'm down for next Thursday (payday!) if you can spare one, bro! If not, I totally understand. I see a lot of replies to this topic!

I am in for two if still available... really interested in datli, fatali, and scotch bonnets ! Pm me paypal info if any are still available ! Thanks again on a great offer on a great mix !

-- Mega

Mr. Tupperware, what is the status on these peppers??? lol We're all waiting brother! Do you have an idea of when you are going to fix up some boxes? Thanks S.S. :hell:

Can I jump on the list of noobs begging for a chance to hurt themselves? PM me if I'm not too late.

I'm not picky, I've not tried anything hotter than a pickled orange hab from the grocer so far. Though that was enough for me to add it to my first year grow list. So anything you have left to scrape out of the bottom of the barrel is fine with me.

waz up, I am Slade, i am new to this site and love it allready. I would love a super hot "sample box" can you tell me how many peppers & how many seeds of each pepper. eather way for $20.00 bucks i am in.

Slade, usually somewhere between 20-25 peppers fit inside a small flat rate box. How many seeds each type of Pepper produces is different. (He is talking about the seeds out of the peppers you get) I'd say out of 20-25 superhots you will get anywhere from 300-500 seeds. If you plucked them all!

S.S. Hope everything is OK brother.

I can put together some sample boxes for anyone wanting to try some pods and sow some seed. These peppers are not ISOLATED in any way, but I don't have a problem... I have 30 or so varities so know what you are interested in super hots, hots or others...

If available, I'd like to snag one ... can't mail, you're full =)

I am wondering if this post was real? The member S.S.Tupperware cannot receive any new messages
it would seem we would get a message from him, I'm not mad but a little disappointed, i am new to growing hot peppers and really want to try some of the other hottest peppers. so please how about a reply.

Don't worry, Slade, I've dealt with him before, and it's a real post. I'm sure he has them available, but how much remains to be seen. Give it time, I'm sure he'll be back. Maybe he went out of town?

Offline Last Active Jun 12 2012 07:14 AM

probably some IRL happenings...

For those of you that haven't paid, and still want boxes, I'll be picking pods today - expecting around 600. I can probably fill your orders... I'll post back with varieties, and counts.

I only offer because its been almost 3 weeks since he's last logged in...

His last post in his glog says that he's working on a master bath remodel.

i would love to get a box from you if you still have some left. aslo are you goiung to send them out today. i need the box before the 4th of july. send me a mesage if you have more will pay you today.

Back