Sample Label For Hot Sauce Bottle

Read the whole thread. This guy stole the art. Find another.

well im not agreeing with anyone but i do know graphic artist do take an existing pic,or what ever they are using and add fonts,add additional pics etc,
i know this since my wifes graphic artist for there company does this,as well as some from my company i work for they do this,they can purchase pics via other web sites or other artists and modify them etc,
so in a sense he is correct he never claimed to be the artist of the devil,he took an existing piece and added or deleted what ever needed to be done, thats what alot of graphic artists do. so hes not doing anything that alot if not most graphic artists do now days,
now if he wanted to use the pic he would have to get the rights to use it in a production job.
just my 2 cents from i have seen from graphic artist i have come across

well im not agreeing with anyone but i do know graphic artist do take an existing pic,or what ever they are using and add fonts,add additional pics etc,
i know this since my wifes graphic artist for there company does this,as well as some from my company i work for they do this,they can purchase pics via other web sites or other artists and modify them etc,
so in a sense he is correct he never claimed to be the artist of the devil,he took an existing piece and added or deleted what ever needed to be done, thats what alot of graphic artists do. so hes not doing anything that alot if not most graphic artists do now days,
now if he wanted to use the pic he would have to get the rights to use it in a production job.
just my 2 cents from i have seen from graphic artist i have come across

He took credit for the devil right here my man. What else was he taking credit for? A generic font that says Sauce Name?

here is a sample of a hot sauce bottle label i made. I am a graphics designer by trade and i wanted to show off some of my work.

labelsample1.jpg
And if you use clipart you do not call yourself the graphic designer of said clipart.

Old thread doesn't really matter.

im sorry but i dont see your logic and its not that old what? a week
your already bent on you being correct, so no matter what i could say your only seeing from one point view
so no big deal for me since i have no need of labels or being correct all the time

Posted: March 20 2010 02:11 PM
Last Active: Apr 24 2010 02:46 PM

edit

Back