Sasbe Hot White Scorpion tongue!! 1 spot left

This offer is for the first five members that want in on it.  Each winner gets 10 seeds each...

1. Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope

2. Include whatever amount of loose postage inside the envelope as it took to mail it to me. No metered postage can be used to send back the envelope. The USPS doesn't allow it. If postage is shorted, envelope will sit here until given the amount needed to send it.

3. Include return address label (or write return address on envelope).

4. Include ziplock baggie or coin envelope with variety name clearly marked on it.

5. Include a note with your THP user name and offer you're responding to.

6. Be sure to post on this thread to claim your spot. Then PM me for address if you need it.

Flower shot
IMAG0454_zpsa6d78e04.jpg

IMAG0455_zps1fa7dcca.jpg

IMAG0453_zpsc321e53e.jpg

I think they will be fine. I'm out of bubble envelopes. Could I have your address? Also, would you like some silver dollar flower seeds?

Yes theres still a spot open... So far i have thunderchili and Jerrymart down... Still 3 spots open to fill folks...
Jerrymart you have my address already from the last one i did... If not pm for the address

Received thunderchili envelope yesterday and has been filled and dropped off at the Post office... Should arrive Mon or tuesday... Offer is still open folks... Three spots remain...

These look awesome,  unfortunately I've about reached my limit on what I'll be able to grow next year and I don't want to request seed just to let it sit unused lol    :violin:

Quibbler said:
I've never heard of these. Hows the taste/heat? I might be interesting in giving them a try
Quibbler send me a pm and i will give you the info on where to send your sasbe to... Excellent pod with the right amount of heat as for the taste well i will let you decide on that...
illWill said:
These look awesome,  unfortunately I've about reached my limit on what I'll be able to grow next year and I don't want to request seed just to let it sit unused lol    :violin:
Not a problem, i will have some seed left over for my own use so if you decide to change your mind just send me a pm then...
Bodeen said:
I grew these this year and they are pod producing machines.
Yes sir, pod producing machine for sure... A winner in my book
fern123 said:
I am also interested but i dont know if you could ship to india , if possible i can pay the postage by paypal
Hmm let me do some research on what the cost will be and i will get back to you on that..

Brutaldiver said:
Any spots left? I'm interested if so. Thanks either way, great offer!
yes sir, jump on aboard and send me a pm and i will give you the info on where to send your Sasbe....
So far I have down is
Jerrymart
Thunderchili
Quibbler
Brutaldiver

Jerrymart im still waiting on yours to come, already received thunderchili and has been sent off already.. So Quibbler and Brutaldiver once i get both yalls in the mail they will be sent out right away...

Back