SASBE Offer

I'm quite pleased with the response which I've gotten to my post. Based on the PM's which I've received I'm guessing that I should start receiving SASBE's tomorrow.

As I previously stated, my reward is knowing that my extra seed stock will be put to good use. To that end, if anyone who has already posted would like to add additional strains please let me know. I initially set a limit of 4 strains so that multiple members could get in on the offer. If anyone wants additional strains please let me know and I'll include them in you pack.

If you haven't sent the SASBE yet then please include additional labelled baggies. If you've already sent the SASBE then I'll provide the labelled baggies. As an FYI, the red bhut seeds come from the first super which I ever grew. The plant got to 5'-6' tall the first year despite a late start. Its been a reliable prolific producer. Although OP I would expect it to grow true. It was grown next to a Butch T and a 7 Pot Jonah. The Butch T didn't do well due to a broad mite infestation and the Jonah was a fair distance away.

You will receive my sasbe tomorrow... Well thats what the Postmaster told me... I included four ziplock baggies with which varieties i want... Thanks Captain...

Sorry that I'm not PMing people tonight but I'm exhausted and about to go to bed.

Habanero Fellow: The seeds which you sent me arrived today. Thanks! As I mentioned by way of PM, your seeds went out on Saturday.

Today I received SASBE's from the following people: Portuge, Salderas, Vegas_Chili and Faduniak

The four of you will have your seeds in the mail tomorrow. Some of you will receive your seeds in a new bubble envelope. I'm new to this and didn't know how to sufficiently "clean" the envelope so that it would be accepted on the 2nd go around. I was too tired to look it up. Once again, nobody screwed up there, the new envelopes are a result of my laziness and ignorance.

Thank you all for the postage, baggies and note/info cards and basically just making this quick and easy for me.

Quick question. When I receive a bubble envelope with used stamps and various delivery associated USPS markings plastered all over it what do I need to do in order to successfully re-use it? Can I plaster it with blank labels and put the new stamps on over the blank labels? I'm (obviously) anticipating receiving a fair number of bubble envelopes this week and I'm just paranoid that USPS won't accept them on their respective return trips.

Also, as an FYI, here's what I have left seed-wise:

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Red--1 Packet[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot SR--1 Packet[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]NOT Black Stinger (Red)--1 Packet[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Red Bhut--3 Packets[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Savannah X 7 Pot Long (F?)--1 Packet[/background]

If you still have these available I would like.
7 pot red
7 pot savannah x
Red bhut
Fatalli

Thank you very much. Hopefully this season will go better than the last one :(

Indo, sorry that I've been so slow but your pack is finally on its way.

Also, robisc, I received your SASBE yesterday and your seeds went out this morning.

Back