SASBE - R2 - 5 More Offers - 10 Seeds Each - Pimenta de Neyde (C. chin) - CLOSED

This offer is for the first five members that want in on it.  Each winner gets 10 seeds of Pimenta de Neyde (C. chin).  One of the only pods to remain purple when ripe!!  A very beautiful plant.

1. Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope

2. Include whatever amount of loose postage inside the envelope as it took to mail it to me. No metered postage can be used to send back the envelope. The USPS doesn't allow it. If postage is shorted, envelope will sit here until given the amount needed to send it.

3. Include return address label (or write return address on envelope).

4. Include ziplock baggie or coin envelope with variety name clearly marked on it.

5. Include a note with your THP user name and offer you're responding to.

6. Be sure to post on this thread to claim your spot. Then PM me for address if you need it.

7. If you have already won these seeds in one of my first two offers, you don't qualify. lol. Trying to share these with as many people possible!

Quibbler, gotta draw the line man  You won two in October already...another in September.  I want others to get their shot too.  I'm just holding to my original rules.  Hope you understand.

Chris

Chris,

If I qualify, I'd like these. I'm in for the Reaper, and last week you sent me Devil's Rib. No problem if you want to spread the seeds around.

Thanks for your generosity,
Tom

Offer open until Sunday evening.  Quibbler, if you want in, that's fine.  There's not many responding so not big deal. :)  Just let me know.

2 spots left on this one.

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
Offer open until Sunday evening.  Quibbler, if you want in, that's fine.  There's not many responding so not big deal. :)  Just let me know.

2 spots left on this one.

Chris
Chris' seeds are top notch folks... Great offer Chris..

Back