SASBE Time - Volante Peach (C. annuum) - 10 seeds - 10 spots

If you catch this one at the right angle, it kinda resembles a bull:
8kiJSd5.jpg

These two long pods have isolated seeds inside. I'm definitely saving all of them. If anybody is interested, I'll offer up 5 places for 5-10 seeds per pack.....one pack per person. So 5 total packs of (I'm hoping at least 10 seeds each. Being Annuum, that shouldn't be a problem).
5b2IK8I.jpg

Please let me know if anybody is interested!

Oh yeah, free, btw......

Update:

Drumroll, please........
This is my Peach Volante ripening.
JBa2Cew.jpg

1RY32mB.jpg

Ok.......now a Rim Shot.

Yes. That IS red. Of all the colors. It may as well be clear. (That WOULD be cool, though).
Oh well. I planted the wrong seed on that one this year. Lol.

I guess on the plus side, if anybody likes reds and wants to grow these out, those 2 ripening pods are isolated. So there are PLENTY of F1 seeds for this. Lol.

Maybe next year........

EDIT:
I guess the isolated seeds would be F2..........

Bhuter said:
Update:

Drumroll, please........
This is my Peach Volante ripening.
JBa2Cew.jpg

1RY32mB.jpg

Ok.......now a Rim Shot.

Yes. That IS red. Of all the colors. It may as well be clear. (That WOULD be cool, though).
Oh well. I planted the wrong seed on that one this year. Lol.

I guess on the plus side, if anybody likes reds and wants to grow these out, those 2 ripening pods are isolated. So there are PLENTY of F1 seeds for this. Lol.

Maybe next year........

EDIT:
I guess the isolated seeds would be F2..........

Mine turned out the same way taste good tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that is a real bummer those seeds crossed.  The plant was a very low growing compact bush-like one in the middle of others.  These bees must REALLY get around!  I'm sorry they didn't come true even though the price wasn't bad. Next time I grow it, I''ll use some isolation netting knowing how easily it crossed! 

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
Well that is a real bummer those seeds crossed.  The plant was a very low growing compact bush-like one in the middle of others.  These bees must REALLY get around!  I'm sorry they didn't come true even though the price wasn't bad. Next time I grow it, I''ll use some isolation netting knowing how easily it crossed! 

Chris
No harm, no foul, Chris. It's all part of the game. (Just like my conceit, thinking my growing was the thing making these pods grow bigger than they were advertised. Lol)

They're great Thai-ish pods! Already burned up my (nice) neighbor with them (and accidentally, his little boy, too. "Not too hot" to us can mean something completely different to others. Wasn't bad, but a little longer sippin' on the milk. Lol)

That was just ONE seed. Lol. I still have more chances.......!

Back