• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Satan is at my house

Hey guys,

First of all I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me in my first year of growing. I have definitely learned that the less do to these plants the better they grow. Made the big mistake of using a macro-nutrient spray on the plants a while back because the bottom leaves kept yellowing and falling off, safe to say that was a HUGE no no. It pretty much accelerated the problem and I should have realized that it was because I wasn't using any type of fertilizer. Now after several waterings these plants are looking absolutely amazing! I just got my first 7 Pod. Thanks goes out to Josh, the plant started to fruit and I was waiting for them to mature yellow but to my surprise....THEIR RED!!! I believe they could be a Yellow/Trinidad mix? They are pretty round but with a very pronounced Yellow 7 Bottom. I had to try one and it was the most delicious tasting, hotter than hell thing I have ever eaten. Those things are not right, I swear Satan has grown in those peppers and unleashed his fury in my mouth (That's what she said). I have tones of pods just starting to grow now so seeds will be available by next month. I have a shortage of money right now but would love to grow TONS more peppers and variety's, so if anyone has any extra seeds or would like to trade me I would be so so so so so very thankful. Thanks again for all your help

Scott :cheers:

Glad to hear you're hooked! You honestly cant go wrong with ANY pepper. They are ALL great to eat. The crosses can be a ton of fun, too!!
PM me your address, and I'll send some seeds your way.

Back