Sauces Opportunity

HEY MARCO

I have notified the Baltimore Police Department that you are now open in their area for meal's and retail purchase of E.Z. Earl's Blazin-Hot & Smokin'-HOt Sauces. However, I need more details for them. Also, I am on board with them again for their '07 hot wing eating contest.

What is the exact name and location of your new place? What kind of food do you specialize in? What is the food service format? What do you think of some special for Balitmore's finest on both meals with the sauces and retail purchases. I can work with you on the retail deal. - I am all ears. :P - E.Z.

They can have they're '07 hot wing contest at Mr.D's..:P maybe along with the Creator..? what you two think..? BBQ an Wing sauce..i think it could work...
I will PM the details

HAHA...
Little update for everyone on the sauces.....everyone is selling great at my place, I think is because they never saw those sauces before on any shelf around here. I think we got a good thing going..!! Thanks to everyone, and i hope it was a good help to expand to a new region.

HotSauceGoonie said:
I always pass Hagerstown on my way to TN via Route 81.. I may have to stop in.. I am looking for a good rib place!!

I understand he also stocks and retails special bottles of hot stuff. I know he is doing a bang-up job with my Blazin' and Smokin'-Hot, and he just opened on the 2nd of Jan. :!: - E.Z.

E.Z. Earl said:
I understand he also stocks and retails special bottles of hot stuff. I know he is doing a bang-up job with my Blazin' and Smokin'-Hot, and he just opened on the 2nd of Jan. :!: - E.Z.

Yep,
my place has all the THP'ers sauces at moderate price (i don't like to overprice other people stuff).

marcosauces said:
They can have they're '07 hot wing contest at Mr.D's..:cheers: maybe along with the Creator..? what you two think..? BBQ an Wing sauce..i think it could work...
I will PM the details

Hi Marco, I'm down for this, need a date. Looks like the Defcon Trailer will be skulking into MD under cover of darkness. Perhaps they would enjoy a nice little "Deathmatch", nothing like watching cops cry, LOL!

And I wouldn't mind cracking a couple cold ones with ya Earl, it's been too long.

lol, host it on some site, copy the url, click the icon (here) thst has the mountain on it and pste the url into the pop up box that appears.

FAT KID SAUCES

Whats up fat kid....... How everthing going? i would know how it is going if you would pick up a phone...lol give me a call you know the number...
jbjcooltext000001.gif

Back