• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Savage Jerky Co. - A+++

grantmichaels said:
It's become a bit of a thing ...

c2de2d976fc2e5045078319bc986a4f7.jpg

Planning to use some of this round on upcoming pizza's ...
I chowed 1/2 a bag of the sriracha bacon in about 8 seconds.

I used the other half to cook.

I approve of both uses.

I chopped & sprinkled the last of it on pizza and it was superb.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Just a suggestion - bacon under cheese - rehydrated it slightly and keeps it from drying out. :cheers:

I was going to ask that, so funny ...

I didn't want it to lose it's qualities and thought it would dry up if I left it on top ...

I hadn't decided yet, but had begun to consider how to utilize jerky on pizza, and was thinking about that very topic ...

I just realized I never posted comments on our recent Savage Jerky order!

Great service accomodating changes and last minute additions.  We got the Mojo Lime Traditional, Sriracha Bacon, BBQ, Mojo Habanero, Mojo Jalapeno...

Wonderful flavors and that bacon jerky is nuts!  Never had that before, the Kid and Hubby weren't sure about it but I loved it.  The jerky texture is different that what we are used to.  Not bad, just different.  It is tender, and the flavors get all up into everything. 

Thanks to the Savage Jerky crew!  I have a feeling much success is coming to you for a great product. 

Im on that bacon mix asap,well just because . . . LOL(who wouldnt?)
Problem is I cant add to cart therefore cant order,therefore cant GET NONE!
Direct engage on patience till FIXED!

TNKS said:
Im on that bacon mix asap,well just because . . . LOL(who wouldnt?)
Problem is I cant add to cart therefore cant order,therefore cant GET NONE!
Direct engage on patience till FIXED!
Thank you all for the awesome comments. I'm so glad you're all enjoying our products! TNKS I PM'd you. We are currently out of Sriracha Bacon until late this week probably. I really apologize, but things have been absolutely overwhelming with the holidays and we are just trying to keep up!

Its all good
This is no time to ship anything and expect it to arrive anyway
:side note
Do you dry the bacon like the beef? it must take a good while to cook it off No?

Back