event Sawtell Chilli Festival, N.S.W Aust.

just found out about this, its on July 5 at Sawtell which is a bit away yet, but as i haven't been to a festival before and mixed with others of my kind lol should be fun.
http://www.sawtellchillifestival.com.au/

""Australia’s leading chilli product manufacturers will join regional restaurateurs as the international diversity of chilli cuisine is put on show. The myriad of chilli products, some of which have even won international awards, is guaranteed to satisfy the expected 6,000 visitors, from the spicy foods novice through to the fussiest chilli connoisseur.

At the Festival we will have a range of street theatre and buskers, school cook off, a hat parade sponsored by Moonlight Pearls, the annual Chilli Eating Competition and more. ""

How Interesting does the annual Chilli Eating Competition sound :shocked:

Sounds like alot of fun. I just wished Oklahoma would try something like this I haven't heard of anything this big yet Still looking

Oh good, a hat parade :lol:

I'll be the one camped out in front of the beer tent. oh & doing a lap of sauce tasting every half hour.

Yes,i was actually Looking up Hat Parades featuring Street Theatre, my 2 Favorite things in the world, and There just happened to be Chilli's there too, what a Bonus.

ill be the 1 pissing myself Laughing at all the people Overacting in the Chilli eating contest, might even take up a Trophy for the Biggest Overacter

Have to join you on those sauce Laps tooooo :)

lol - yeah. At Byron Bay I turned up for a lap while the stalls were still putting up tents & unpacking.
hey i'm dedicated lol

Back