Scorched SASBE offer #2 CLOSED

With the help of some of you very generous THPers I have almost every variety I want for 2015 so here's my paying it forward.
Let's give away some seeds

So I've got around 17 "batches" of seeds I've decided to give away. Well with a SASBE anyway. Wish I could mail em out free of charge but things are tight after the holidays. Anyway, each "batch" has 5 different varieties of seeds and each bag/variety has 10-12 seeds. All seeds are non isolated unless otherwise stated.

The only requirement I have is you need to have 10 POSTS and US only. If you want a batch, post which one in this thread (1 per please). This way everyone knows what's gone. First come first served.

Directions for SASBE here http://thehotpepper....-to-do-a-sasbe/   I already have the seeds bagged so no need for baggies. The return postage is $2.32 for a bubble envelope #000 (I've been sending them all week and this is what it costs me), stamps only please.

Batch 6 (gone to genetikx)
7 Pot Long Red Isolated
Bhut Orange Copenhagen
Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate
Jays Ghost Scorpion Red Isolated
Douglah

Batch 7 (gone to Mikey in the Ham)
Peppadew
Aji Cito Isolated
Aji Habanero Isolated
7 Pot Red Isolated
Congo Yellow Isolated

Batch 8 (gone to bucdout57)
Brazilian Ghost Red
Bhut Jolokia Peach
Bhut Jolokia Yellow
Bhut Jolokia Brown
Bhut Jolokia Red

Batch 9 (gone to moruga welder)
Moruga Brown
Douglah Red Isolated
Aleppo
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T x Douglah F5
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow

Batch 10 (gone to East Texas Heat)
7 Pot Caramel
7 Pot Long Red Isolated
7 Pot White Isolated
7 Pot Primo Red
7 Pot Brain Strain Red

Good to see Tony with another great and generous offer!I'm surprised no one has scooped up #6.Hurry up and get in before they are all gone!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND THEIR FAMILIES.

CHEERS 2015
Florisa

Thanks and apologies for the autocorrect, Florisa.

Happy New Year everyone! I'll be here rockin out with my 8 month old if you need me!

I'd jump on 8 but already won one from the last offer. Mailed out an SASBE to you this morning. Thanks again. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. GOOD LUCK GROWING.

bucdout57 said:
I'd jump on 8 but already won one from the last offer. Mailed out an SASBE to you this morning. Thanks again. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. GOOD LUCK GROWING.

If you want it it's yours. I can just add it to the envelope you've already sent
It's yours anyway. Closing this puppy down. Happy New Year everyone!

CLOSED

Back