• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scorned Woman's fury a matter of taste (The Fayetteville Observer)

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Article: Finally, fate put me and the hot sauce man together and let no one hitherto put us asunder. Drake Lanier from Lexington has been bringing 280 kinds of sauces to the Dogwood Festival for three years, but I happened by his booth for the first time Saturday.

More...

You know....that columnist really needs to be on this forum and meet some of the guys here. And sample their wares.

Invited. Thanks for the suggestion.

Anything that I eat is WAY too good for Tabasco. I wouldn't even put on my driveway to get rid of oil stains. I hate Tabasco.
Vile vinegary sodium laced putricity.
Someone needs to school this person on what real hot sauce should taste like.
He calls Scorned Woman vinegary? Unreal. Flavourful and peppery, not vinegary compared to Tabasco.

I'm with ya there Big. I rarely bring out a bottle of sauce with me to a restaurant, mainly because the wife gets embarrassed by it... but I'll at least use Cholula instead of Tabasco, if given a choice.

DevilDuck said:
I'm with ya there Big. I rarely bring out a bottle of sauce with me to a restaurant, mainly because the wife gets embarrassed by it... but I'll at least use Cholula instead of Tabasco, if given a choice.

Why would she be embarresed? Just have her keep it in her purse then take it out when no one is looking. I always take hot sauce with me. Or Blair's Nitro which I can carry in my pocket.:)

Back