• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Scorpeno

LOL I had some last year that flowered, but didnt produce, so I didnt think anything of it. Maybe I used the one seed for this plant that got crossed somehow. Bees more than likely. So......Jalapeter?

That name Jalapeter reminds me of an old Halloween joke :crazy: ...Do you know why witches don't have babies?

It's because their husbands have hollow weenies. :rofl:

Did you grow any Peter Peppers last year JSk?

That is one funky looking pepper. Good luck with it next year dude.

Hey man have you received your package yet i really wanted it to get there before you moved. I couldnt pm you for some reason.

Hey Garrett. It arrived today safe and sound. I had to clean out my message center. I was at my limit. Thanks for the trade. going to have so many next year. And many more to come!

Hey Garrett. It arrived today safe and sound. I had to clean out my message center. I was at my limit. Thanks for the trade. going to have so many next year. And many more to come!
No problem thank you also i still havent gotten mine but our post office has a few drunks that keep the mail for a few days before delivering. Our mail man actually got a dui last year on duty, needless to say he doesnt deliver anymore. Thats one crazy looking cross you have there by the way.

Back