• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Scorpion pepper/ Ghost peppers?

I got these plants as a gift and told some were Trinidad Scorpion (The Rounder ones) and some were ghost peppers (The Skiinny ones) Idk if they are actually what they say they are but to me the ones that are supposed to be trinidad look like habeneros. But some of the other pods have more of a "hook/tail" look to them so i dont know

These are the nicest  looking white bhuts from my last pick. Most appear more habish like the ones in your bottom pic. 

_MG_1087.JPG

If they are starting to turn it won't be to much longer before they get their final color, they look more like a cross with habs. but if they have crossed they might just have a better flavor and be hotter than a hab.
As for Vendors Judy at pepperlovers.com is one of the best she has a really good variety of hot peppers and is very reasonable with her prices.

I'm writing up my fall order I plan to get some devils hearts and some reapers that she has, my last batch of reaper died do to the weather we had, I'm hoping that my Ghost scorpions hurry up as they are taking their time. Weather is a two edged sword and this time it got me. Next year I plan to do some grafting on some of my plants to see if that will help. 

wildseed57 said:
I'm writing up my fall order I plan to get some devils hearts and some reapers that she has, my last batch of reaper died do to the weather we had, I'm hoping that my Ghost scorpions hurry up as they are taking their time. Weather is a two edged sword and this time it got me. Next year I plan to do some grafting on some of my plants to see if that will help. 
are you growing peach ( jays ) ?  when are you starting your seed ? your in mo. i'm in upper il. my 7 peach and 2 red gave me more pods then ever and still are going !   :onfire:

Back