• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Scotch Bonnet seedlings give away to locals...

Any locals near NW Broward, got a dozen or so seedlings that need a good home as my garden is to small for all of them. No shipping.

Scotch Bonnet seedlings, any locals that want some organically grown Scotch Bonnet seedlings, I'm giving some away, first come first serve till my surplus is gone...

Got a new to me image host, hope the pic takes and stays....

QRXaQ0M.jpg

acs1 said:
Any locals near NW Broward, got a dozen or so seedlings that need a good home as my garden is to small for all of them. No shipping.

Scotch Bonnet seedlings, any locals that want some organically grown Scotch Bonnet seedlings, I'm giving some away, first come first serve till my surplus is gone...

Got a new to me image host, hope the pic takes and stays....
Nice offer! Hope your seedlings find a home!

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
Nice brotha, I’m nw palm beach myself but I’m always in your neck of the woods for work  ;)
always kool to give extras away, I have a hard time culling myself  :rolleyes:
Ya, got some for ya if ya want. Will need to be transplanted out of the solo cups in a week or 2... let me know.
Shoot me a pm when your down, I'm in the Parkland area a little south of the Broward_Palm Bch line.

Hey, thanks everyone, Its hard to decide what seedlings to rip out and cull. They all look healthy and the mother pod was enormous and super hot for a SB. Got 63 seedlings from that pod...
Much rather give them out to a good pepper lover home that cull them... Got to spread the heat around...

How are the pests up nw Palm Bch..? In the last week or so, after 9" of rain here, the aphids and hornworms are attacking like I've never seen. Just did a neem spray on this rack after pulling off at least a dozen little hornworms and few black worms or caterpillars... There were no worms yesterday, in 1 nite they stripped 1/4 of the leafs off my Fatalii and BT scorpion, and the aphids got my jala leafs curling... I hate those suckers.

Didn't see any pest on any seedlings but gave them a light 1/2 strength neem spray for good measure...lol

fqeJROI.jpg

Nice brotha I’ll definitely pm ya and I’ll bring ya a surprise pepper plant ya might like. We get lots of pests too but I’ve also released 10k ladybugs over 2 years so they aren’t as bad now but I do tend to get an aphid swarm around feb-May and whitefly swarm July-November. Hornworms not as much probably because I have a few cardinal & blue jay nests close by so they never stand a chance. Treatment wise I have a dedicated sprayer with neem & natural soap that I hit the under and top sides of leaves which seems to keep it manageable especially if I spray every 2-3 days.

Back