event Scovie Awards

Any other winners in the Scovie from the THP..?
Marcosauces got 3rd place in the Mild/Medium category with the Corn and Black Bean salsa.
Dave called me yesterday...

Congrats Marco and Defcon!! I also must get my mitts on some of your stuff. I have had the pleasure of both the Cap's and Kato's stuff and been more than happy.

Intensity Academy said:
I won 1st place Scovie for my newest product (Chai Chipotle Chup') A tea infused spicy ketchup. I'm soooo excited!
Congrats DEFCON & Marco!!

Good Job Intensity. Very odd sounding stuff, but I'm sure it is fabulous!

Intensity Academy said:
I won 1st place Scovie for my newest product (Chai Chipotle Chup') A tea infused spicy ketchup. I'm soooo excited!
Congrats DEFCON & Marco!!

Good deal! Congrats!

Congrats:clap: well done.

Think you can afford to change your font color so I can read it against the forum background now? I understand its carrot color but I'm old, my eyes are poor, take pity :violin:

Marco and DEFCON - Congrats, although I can't say that I'm surprised based on how much of your products I've had. I know you've earned it.

IA - Congrats as well. Hopefully when my "Spring Windfall" comes in I'll order some of your stuff. Also, I'm with Bentalphanerd, the orange is just a little too read against the gray background.

congrats to everyone! that's great news. one day i'd like to make it out to an event to partake in the sampling of many different sauces and food. hopefully at some point in 2008 i'll get to one of the big ones.

only been to a local one here, it was really fun though.

xgrafcorex- If you're still here next summer we're doing the Miami Zest Fest. It would be worth the drive. TX was sooooo good. It was great to put faces on the products and sample so many at once.

Intensity Academy said:
xgrafcorex- If you're still here next summer we're doing the Miami Zest Fest. It would be worth the drive. TX was sooooo good. It was great to put faces on the products and sample so many at once.

See you in Miami man, should be a good show!

Intensity Academy said:

When exactly is it? I'd be interested in going, definitely!

Intensity Academy said:

that sounds like it would be a hell of a good time. i just have no clue where i'll be by then. could be anywhere really. if i'm around though, i will definitely try and make it down there.

sick - edit.. ha i misread when as what so never mind. i have no idea when it is. :P

Back