• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Searching alternatives for AC Infinity Parts in Germany

Hey,

I have bought a AC Infinity Cloudline T6.
However, there are very few products from this brand in Germany are not very overpriced but sold through resellers expensive.
Just such things as the adapter Type A and the clip fan.

Can anyone recommend alternatives that are available in Germany?

Have also first considered buying the lamp directly from this brand but this is also not available which is why I decided to buy one from Marshydro.

I also do not get along with the setting as far as the limit of humidity is concerned.

So I have set that it should be a maximum of 90% and then the T6 goes to level one but that now leads to the fact that he always goes on for a few milliseconds and then off again ...

To run permanently at level one would be too much I think.

Thanks a lot
Kind regards

90% airflow from an AC Infinity T6 is A LOT of air for a 4x2 tent. Fan speed 2 is 130 CFM (3.68 m3/min)-- I think I did that right. That will circulate the air in a 4x2 tent roughly every 20 seconds.... give or take.

Example:

During the day... I use fan setting 2 on a temperature timer of 79°F (26°C). So, the fan runs for 20 seconds.. it drops to 77°F (25°C), and won't turn on until it hits the target temp again. At night.. fan set to turn on at 55% humidity.. otherwise it's off.

Last edited:
90% airflow from an AC Infinity T6 is A LOT of air for a 4x2 tent. Fan speed 2 is 130 CFM (3.68 m3/min)-- I think I did that right. That will circulate the air in a 4x2 tent roughly every 20 seconds.... give or take.

Example:

During the day... I use fan setting 2 on a temperature timer of 79°F (26°C). So, the fan runs for 20 seconds.. it drops to 77°F (25°C), and won't turn on until it hits the target temp again. At night.. fan set to turn on at 55% humidity.. otherwise it's off.
Thanks but i mean with maximum of 90% the humidity 😃

Back