• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Second Gen TY THP

Well The second Generation of TSs are here I got the seeds from the people that make Dave's Dragons Dust in Oregon off Ebay. The first Gen did not like the Florida climate, I managed to get 6 plants to grow. While in their pots(I planted them 1/3/10) They did grow but after 10 months they where doing nothing but dropping buds. Last fall the whiteflies where just murdering em on my patio. As a last ditch effort(not knowing about pepper/soap spray) I moved em, pulling all outside I sprayed them with a Diazinon solution top to bottom and put them in the ground. A few weeks later we had a bellow 40 cold snap effectively killing the whiteflies left in our area. The TS plants took off and exlpoded with new growth and buds. So after harvesting hundreds of peppers this year, making fresh hot sauce all year!!! I have my second Gen plants starting to produce, and the first one to produce pods is here. I posted in the market for SASE give away for any of you that would like seeds or to trade. ~.@

I learned SO MUCH on this site THANK YOU ALL, And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg

Back