vendor Seed-co.com?

they may well be the real mccoy but they are a bit on the expensive side - when compared to pepperlover - not that i am against making a profit. more than double the price based on 10 seed pack versus judy's 20 seed count.

shipping on top, flat rate $2.99, i traded with someone in PA and the shipping was only about $1.35 and that was into Canada. if i remember correctly, the package i received from pepperlover had postage stamping of $2.58, not that i should have been concerned as shipping was included.

They are expensive and would have to be a high value target for me to pull the trigger. PepperLover has worked out well for meā€¦lots of value for the dollar!!

they may well be the real mccoy but they are a bit on the expensive side - when compared to pepperlover - not that i am against making a profit. more than double the price based on 10 seed pack versus judy's 20 seed count.

shipping on top, flat rate $2.99, i traded with someone in PA and the shipping was only about $1.35 and that was into Canada. if i remember correctly, the package i received from pepperlover had postage stamping of $2.58, not that i should have been concerned as shipping was included.
thats what i was gonna say why its so high but didnt want ppl get offended and think i am promoting my website which my main concern is to share the seeds, on my web any order is free, even if u order heavier stuff like powders. i think as pepper seeds seller we sould not make advantage that people wanting the seeds we offer so we set the prices high..; i mean we all were seeds buyer one time and not fair to pay too much for seeds. yes the isolation process is pain, the cutting is worse.. but the price should not be that hight...

Seriously, Judy, not charging for shipping is insane--but I love you for it! ;)

In all honesty, even if you *did* charge for shipping, I still wouldn't hesitate to return for business due to the quality of your product, the quantity.... and of course, the freebies! :D :lol:

I have never seen such value for money from a seed seller... ever. (And even without free shipping, such would still be the case.)

Seriously, Judy, not charging for shipping is insane--but I love you for it! ;)

In all honesty, even if you *did* charge for shipping, I still wouldn't hesitate to return for business due to the quality of your product, the quantity.... and of course, the freebies! :D :lol:

I have never seen such value for money from a seed seller... ever. (And even without free shipping, such would still be the case.)

:oops:

I'm just speculating based on the varieties each company sells and available seed counts. Of course, Jim could verify if he has some arrangement or wholesales to this company. :) A guess is nothing more than a guess. lol.

Chris

Then the price is only going to go up and with Judy there is no middle man jacking up the price!!

Back